new client info & covid precautions.
new client policies :
1. I do not remove acrylic nails or dip powder. If you come in to your appointment with dip or acrylic nails on, you will be charged for the service that was booked but you will receive a lesser service or may be refused service all together.
2. I do not offer full-set extension services. In the event of a few broken nails, up to 4 extensions may be applied for an additional fee of $5 per nail.
3. Cancellation Policy: Your $50 deposit is non refundable if you cancel or reschedule your appointment less than 48 hours prior to your appointment. No exceptions. After 48 hours, my regular cancellation policy clicks in (full policy can be found here). The deposit DOES count towards any cancellation fees.
If you choose not to follow any of these rules you will be sent home and the full cost of your appointment will be charged.
1. Do not come in if you don’t feel well for ANY REASON or if you have been traveling to a highly-impacted area within the last 14 days. I will waive my cancellation policies for any illness at this time. I am trusting you to respect me and my livelihood - please don't say you're sick if you just forgot your appointment.
2. No guests or children.
3. Wear a mask. The City of Somerville has an ordinance in place that requires everyone to wear a mask when they are out in public. You will be required to keep your mask on for your entire appointment.
4. Do not bring any extra items into the salon with you. If possible leave bags, jackets, etc. in your car or at home.
5. No outside food or beverages in the salon. A water bottle is ok.
6. Send me your nail art BEFORE your appointment (ideally the day before). If you do not send me anything prior to arriving I will assume you are letting me choose your art.
I am located at Polished Nail Boutique in Assembly Square. If you are driving here, set your GPS to Assembly Sports Club (we are inside of the gym) - the building address is 5 Middlesex Ave, Somerville Ma.
The salon can be hard to find and most clients have trouble their first time visiting. Please make sure to leave yourself plenty of time to get here and visit this page for more information on our location, getting here & parking.
when you arrive:
1. Arrive on time. For the time being - my late policy will be 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, your service will be shortened (price remains the same as what you booked). If you are 15 minutes late or more for your appointment without contacting me, your appointment will be cancelled and full service price will be charged. If I am running late you will not be penalized for that.
2. Text me when you arrive for your appointment and wait inside your car or outside. The waiting room inside the gym is closed.
3. I will text you when I am ready for you to come in for your appointment.
when you come in:
1. Your temperature will be taken via a touchless thermometer. If it is over 99.9 you will be sent home.
2. If you haven't already filled out the liability waiver you will be asked to fill out a paper copy.
3. Disinfect your phone. I have invested in a special UV light so that you may use it during appointments, but I do ask that you keep it to a minimum.
4. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
My preferred forms of payment are cash, venmo, cashapp and paypal.
I do accept credit card however there is a 3% service fee.
All clients are required to complete payment before leaving the salon.