new client info & covid precautions.
please read ALL information on this page and then fill out the new client agreement at the bottom of the page.
important first appointment policies:
1. I do not remove acrylic nails or dip powder. If you come in to your appointment with dip or acrylic nails on, you may be refused service all together or receive a lesser service. Full service price will still be due.
2. I do not offer full-set extension services. In the event of a few broken nails, up to 4 extensions may be applied for an additional fee of $5 per nail.
3. Deposit / Cancellations: Your initial $50 deposit is non-refundable if...
If you cancel or reschedule your appointment less than 48 hours prior to your appointment & a new deposit must be made before another appointment can be booked. No exceptions.
If you do not book an appointment within 1 week of being contacted (the appointment itself must be for within 60 days) or if you reschedule your first appointment more than 2 times. Additionally, in both of these cases you lose your opportunity to become a client.
If less than 24 hours notice is given for a cancellation or reschedule, additional fees may apply.
4. My late policy is 10 minutes. After 10 minutes your service will be shortened, after 20 minutes unfortunately I will be unlikely to accommodate you and your appointment will be cancelled (in both cases full service price will still be due). If I am running late you will not be penalized for that and I will do my best to notify you in advance if this is the case.
1. Do not come in if you don’t feel well for ANY REASON. I will waive my cancellation fees for any illness at this time. I am trusting you to respect me and my livelihood - please don't say you're sick if you just forgot your appointment or have a scheduling conflict.
2. If you have been traveling you must wait at least 14 days before coming in for an appointment.
EXCEPTIONS: if you are fully vaccinated, OR if you receive a negative covid test upon returning, you may come in for an appointment sooner than 14 days.
3. No guests or children.
4. Wear a mask. You are required to keep your mask on for your entire appointment.
6. No food in the salon. Water or a beverage are OK.
location & arrival:
The salon can be hard to find and most people get lost their first time visiting - I promise I'm not exaggerating.
This page has more information on our location, getting here & parking including a picture of the front of the building. Please make sure to leave yourself some extra time to find the salon on your first visit.
I will text you the day before your appointment from my personal number with any important appointment reminders and a link to the location info page above.
My preferred forms of payment are cash, venmo & cashapp.
I do accept credit card however there is a 3% service fee
and I do not accept american express.
All clients are required to complete payment before leaving the salon.