new client info & covid precautions.
please read ALL information on this page and then fill out new client agreement at the bottom of the page.
important first appointment policies:
1. I do not remove acrylic nails or dip powder. If you come in to your appointment with dip or acrylic nails on, you may be refused service all together or receive a lesser service. Full service price will still be due.
2. I do not offer full-set extension services. In the event of a few broken nails, up to 4 extensions may be applied for an additional fee of $5 per nail.
3. Deposit / Cancellations: Your initial $50 deposit is non-refundable if...
If you cancel or reschedule your appointment less than 48 hours prior to your appointment & a new deposit must be made before another appointment can be booked. No exceptions.
If you do not book an appointment within 1 week of being contacted (the appointment itself must be for within 60 days) or if you reschedule your first appointment more than 2 times. Additionally, in both of these cases you lose your opportunity to become a client.
If less than 24 hours notice is given for a cancellation or reschedule, additional fees may apply.
4. My late policy is 10 minutes. After 10 minutes your service will be shortened, after 20 minutes unfortunately I will be unlikely to accommodate you and your appointment will be cancelled (in both cases full service price will still be due). If I am running late you will not be penalized for that and I will do my best to notify you in advance if this is the case.
If you choose not to follow any of these rules you will be sent home and the full cost of your appointment will be charged.
1. Do not come in if you don’t feel well for ANY REASON. I will waive my cancellation fees for any illness at this time. I am trusting you to respect me and my livelihood - please don't say you're sick if you just forgot your appointment or have a scheduling conflict.
2. If you have been traveling you must wait at least 14 days before coming in for an appointment.
EXCEPTIONS: if you are fully vaccinated, OR if you receive a negative covid test upon returning, you may come in for an appointment sooner than 14 days.
3. No guests or children.
4. Wear a mask. You are required to keep your mask on for your entire appointment.
6. No food in the salon. Water or a beverage are OK.
location & arrival:
The salon can be hard to find and most people get lost their first time visiting - I promise I'm not exaggerating.
This page has more information on our location, getting here & parking including a picture of the front of the building. Please make sure to leave yourself some extra time to find the salon on your first visit.
I will text you the day before your appointment from my personal number with any important appointment reminders and a link to the location info page above.
My preferred forms of payment are cash, venmo & cashapp.
I do accept credit card however there is a 3% service fee
and I do not accept american express.
All clients are required to complete payment before leaving the salon.