We are doing everything we can to keep you and ourselves safe. All measures below have been put in place to aid in the effort of keeping you safe. If you have any specific questions please let me know.
New Hours: Mon 2-9 | Tues 12-9 | Thurs 10-6 | Fri 10-6 | Sat 9:30-5:30
Pricing: All base services have increased by $5 to cover PPE & sanitization supply expenses
If you choose not to follow any of these rules you will be sent home and the full cost of your appointment will be charged.
1. Do not come in if you don’t feel well for ANY REASON or if you have been traveling to a highly-impacted area within the last 14 days. I will waive my cancellation policies for any illness at this time. I am trusting you to respect me and my livelihood - please don't say you're sick if you just forgot your appointment.
2. No guests or children.
3. Wear a mask. The City of Somerville has an ordinance in place that requires everyone to wear a mask when they are out in public. You will be required to keep your mask on for your entire appointment.
4. Do not bring any extra items into the salon with you. If possible leave bags, jackets, etc. in your car or at home.
5. No outside food or beverages in the salon. A water bottle is ok.
6. Send me your nail art BEFORE your appointment (ideally the day before). If you do not send me anything prior to arriving I will assume you are letting me choose your art.
when you arrive:
1. Arrive on time. For the time being - my late policy will be 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, your service will be shortened (price remains the same as what you booked). If you are 15 minutes late or more your appointment will be cancelled and full service price will still be due. If I am running late you will not be penalized for that.
2. Text me when you arrive for your appointment and wait inside your car or outside. The waiting room inside the gym is closed.
3. I will text you when I am ready for you to come in for your appointment.
when you come in:
1. Your temperature will be taken via a touchless thermometer. If it is over 99.9 you will be sent home.
2. If you haven't already filled out the liability waiver you will be asked to fill out a paper copy.
3. Disinfect your phone. I have invested in a special UV light so that you may use it during appointments, but I do ask that you keep it to a minimum.
4. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
I will not be accepting cash at this time.
If you haven't already, I ask that you please consider downloading venmo or cash app for payments. Credit card fees through Vagaro are killer.
If you don't already have a card on file, we will work together to manually enter one into your vagaro account so that no matter what we are able to do a contactless checkout.
All clients will be required to complete payment before you leave the salon.