We are doing everything we can to keep you and ourselves safe. If you have any specific questions please let me know.
If you choose not to follow any of these rules you will be sent home and the full cost of your appointment will be charged.
1. Do not come in if you don’t feel well for ANY REASON. I will waive my cancellation fees for any illness at this time. I am trusting you to respect me and my livelihood - please don't say you're sick if you just forgot your appointment.
2. If you have been traveling you must wait at least 14 days before coming in for an appointment. EXCEPTIONS: if you are fully vaccinated, OR if you receive a negative covid test upon returning, you may return for an appointment sooner than 14 days.
3. No guests or children.
4. Wear a mask. You are required to keep your mask on for your entire appointment.
5. Try not to bring extra items into the salon with you. Jackets & purses are OK but if possible leave extra bags, etc. in your car or at home.
6. No outside food or beverages in the salon. A water bottle is ok.
when you arrive:
1. Arrive on time. For the time being - my late policy will be 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, your service will be shortened (price remains the same as what you booked). If you are 15 minutes late or more your appointment will be cancelled and full service price will still be due. If I am running late you will not be penalized for that and will do my best to notify you in advance of your appointment.
2. Text me when you arrive for your appointment and wait inside your car or outside the gym.
3. I will text you when I am ready for you to come in for your appointment.
when you come in:
1. Your temperature will be taken via a touchless thermometer. If it is over 99.9 you will be sent home.
2. If you haven't already filled out the liability waiver linked above, you will be asked to fill out a paper copy.
3. Disinfect your phone. I have invested in a special UV light so that you may use it during appointments, but I do ask that you keep it to a minimum.
4. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.